Tuesday 16 December 2014

Attended as a Chief Judge at Master Chef Chennai Competition

I’m really proud of myself, and happy that I entered in to this profession. I always enjoy the different flavors of my life. I am really thankful to all of you for reading my blog, and I promise I will try my best to entertain and give the best of my research. Here are some photos where I went to a Master Chef Competition Judgment. I must say the competition could not exist without the dedication and enthusiastic support of every individual. Judging at competition provides a unique opportunity to network with you people and gain knowledge.

JUST READY FOR THE COMPETITION

EVERYBODY IS AT THEIR BEST


I AM ALSO INTERSTED TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR CULINARY PLAN
 

JUST YUMMY




CREATIVE



JUDGEMENT TIME


AT LAST I AM ADRESSING THE WINNERS


  
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tomato Chutney for Dosa

TOMATO CHUTNEY FOR DOSA Hello every one, Welcome to the blog. This is a very interesting Chutney which is used for Dosa. Very nic...